Please note, that having a shop plot on TVE is not a right, it's a privilege. At any point, if you break any rules on the server, you may lose access to being able to manage a shop. If you do not follow any of the rules below, you will be asked to correct the issue with your plot. All shop plots at the Marketplace are first-come-first-serve. You may not hold a plot.
You are not allowed to sell shop plots to other members on the server.
You are not allowed to build underground or into the ground.
If your shop overlaps with the pathways (or other spawn-related structures) of spawn, you may not edit or destroy them.
A shop's purpose should be just that - a shop. You may not use it as a base.
Powered beacons are not allowed inside of your shop plot.
You may place a maximum of:
- 2 armour stands,
- 4 item frames,
- 1 lectern,
- 2 hoppers.
Double chests are not allowed to be used. Single chests only!
- Please note: You must have one free space inside of the chest to sell items.
- Members can have a maximum of 12 single shop chests, and Pro+ donators can have 20.
- You may request a moderator to trust a friend inside your shop, giving you double the amount of chests inside the plot (split between you and your friend). But you may not own more than one shop.
Not properly maintaining your shop plot will lead to its removal.
- Shops must have a minimum of 5 items being sold that are of value to the players at a sensible price.
- Your shop must look nice! If you put little effort into the shop (like a basic cobblestone box), then expect it to be removed or told to remodel it. Use PMC to get some build ideas.
- Shops must be restocked frequently.
- Newly created plots and shops undergoing renovation maintenance must be up and running within a week of starting work.
You may not build nether portals, redstone devices, player trapping/killing contraptions or have donation/storage chests/barrels/shulkers/inventories inside of your shop.
Pets are not allowed inside of your shop/at the marketplace.
Shop plots are unclaimed after 21 days of not logging into the server. You can protect your shop by filling out this form on our website!
- If you lose your shop plot, your valuable items inside of the chests will be temporarily stored by a member of the staff team. If you're inactive for 60+ days, these items are now owned by the Server, and will be used in future giveaways/events - You can claim your items back within the first 60 days of the shop being removed by simply asking a Moderator for them.
Minimum prices for certain items:
- Netherite ingot's can no longer be sold below 25 diamonds.
- Beacon's can no longer be sold below 120 diamonds (i.e. Wither skeleton skulls must be priced at a minimum of 40 diamonds each.)
- Shulker boxes can no longer be sold below 10 diamonds (i.e. shulker shells are 5 diamonds each. Selling bulker items, you must add the 10 diamond shulker cost to full cost).
- Elytra's can no longer be sold below 64 diamonds.
- Totem's of undying can no longer be sold below 10 diamonds.
- Mending can no longer be sold below 15 diamonds.
- Sharpness V, Efficiency V, Unbreaking III, Fortune III, all* Protection Books IV can no longer be sold below 10 diamonds.
- All other enchantment books* can no longer be sold below 5 diamonds.
What does this mean for enchanted tools/weapons/armours?
- Netherite tools/weapons/armours must be priced at a minimum of 25 diamonds.
- If the Netherite tool/weapon/armour has enchantments, they must be priced accordingly.
- For example: If you're selling a Netherite pickaxe with mending, fortune, and efficiency 5, it must be a minimum of 60 diamonds.
Loopholes! Trying to get around minimums by instead selling items for dirt.. or.. stone.. or other items that are nowhere near worth the same amount, the shop will be deleted.
But wait! Just because these are the lowest "minimums" items can go, does not mean you must sell the items for this low. I personally think many of the things up above are worth much more than the minimum amount!
Read the full rules list here.