Please fill out this form to the best of your ability!
Please don’t contact any of the staff members about why you may not have been accepted.
Please create a ticket on Discord in #staff-help, then respond to each question below. Please don’t copy/paste the questions, just number them! 1 to 15.
Section 1: General Questions
- In-game name:
- Do you have past experience in online community management & moderation inside or outside of Minecraft?
- Have you ever been banned in the past? (If yes, what for?)
- Why do you feel you’re suited to join our staff team?
- Do you intend to rise up through the ranks of staff?
- What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
- Why do you wish to join TVE’s staff team?
- How active would you say you are? (Hours per week)
Section 2: Situational Questions
These questions will be based off of situations that you may be subjected to as a helper. When answering these questions, answer from the point of view of someone who is a helper/staff member. We know that you’ve not been trained yet, but try your best!
- You’ve just logged on to find that a well known and respected member of the community has picked a fight with a brand new player in chat. The respected member is cussing out the new player for walking near his land claim. What do you do, and why?
- A player has come to you and admitted to xraying on TVE. What do you do, and why?
- Players are having a very controversial conversation in public chat (religion, very opinionated politics, sensitive topics). What do you do, and why?
- A player has just been killed in combat in the over world with another player. Before fighting, they agreed to return items. They’ve started an argument in chat as one player believes they are still owed an item. What do you do?
- You believe a player is xraying on the server, but you don’t have the tools to prove this to be true. What steps are you going to take to solve this situation, and why?
- Someone has reported to you that a player just raided/stole items out of someone else’s unclaimed chest. What are you going to do, and why?
And you’re done!